Thursday 17 December 2015

Pokediaper! (Chapter 3)

Walking to Pallet town was beyond embarrassing. Every step of the way I had the gentle *crinkle**crinkle* of the thick diaper between my legs. It felt so alien to me. I was used to wearing dainty little panties and sexy thongs that were barely a scrap of fabric between my legs. This thick, padded diaper was a far cry from what I was used to.

Mom didn't really speak to me much after I had been diapered. She helped me pack my things and sent me on my way to Pallet from our house in Viridian. I'd been there a couple of times in the past to visit Aunt Delia and Cousin Ash, but that was when I was much younger. Despite living so close, only a trip through the forest away, my mother and I seemed to lose contact with them.

As I was walking through the forest, which was terrifying at the best of times, I heard a rustle from behind me. Vaporeon, who was walking alongside me, flared her fins and gave a low, throaty growl.
"Easy girl," I said, crouching down beside her and trying to look through the leaves for the source of the noise. "It could just be nothing."

"Layla!" Bug Catcher Rick shouted as he sprawled through the bushes, brandishing his net in his hands like a warrior with his spear. "I thought it was you."

My expression darkened.
"I thought the terms of our agreement were that you wouldn't speak to me ever again?" I said through bared teeth. I didn't really fancy putting up with this pervert's bullshit right now.
"Well, maybe I was just worried about you." He said slyly as he leant up against the tree in an attempt to be nonchalant. "I heard some commotion out here and thought I'd better check it out."
"Well," I huffed, mustering the angriest stare that I could. "You can go ahead and check out somewhere else. Piss off."

"Oh, Layla..." He purred, looking me up and down like he was drinking me in. "You have no idea where else I would love to check out..."
Before I could react, he had pounced at me and lifted up my skirt.

"No, Rick! Don't!" I squealed, trying my best to keep my skirt down, but it was too late. He'd already seen my puffy, white diaper. And his face was a picture.
"That's..." He gasped, dropping my skirt back down slowly and looking at me in disbelief. "That's a diaper..."

I grabbed my skirt and shuffled it back into place, my gaze burrowing into Rick.
"How very observant of you, Richard." I spat, squaring up to him while he cowered beneath me like the bug he was.
"I've been having bladder problems recently, so I've had to start wearing a diaper. That's why I had to run away after our battle. Is that a problem?"

Rick looked me up and down unsurely, beads of sweat running down his forehead.
"I...Urr... That's gross." He said before scarpering off into the darkness of the forest.

"Ha!" I laughed, pulling up my skirt and marvelling at the poofy butt beneath it. "So that's all it took to get rid of him!"  Vaporeon purred a little and skipped around my legs. No doubt happy to hear my laughter for the first time all day.

The rest of the walk was undisturbed, and soon I emerged from the woods into the small town of Pallet. It was a modest place, with only a small smattering of houses nestled in a bunch near the sea. I made my way over to the house next to what I remembered being professor Oak's lab.

"Hey there, Layla!" Delia cheered, opening the door before I even had a chance to knock. She enveloped me in a tight hug, shoving my face into her ample bosom, threatening to suffocate me with her titanic tits.
"My goodness!" She gasped, squeezing me even tighter. It didn't actually feel like she was wearing a bra underneath, and all I was experiencing was the supported flesh of her enormous breasts. "Look how you've grown!" She squealed.
"You seem rather big yourself..." I muttered dryly under my breath into her cleavage.
"Come in, come in." She fussed, taking my hand and leading me into her front room.
"Ash!" She hollered up the stairs. "Your cousin Layla is here!"

Vaporeon stood obediently at my side as Delia stroked her gently on the head. Shortly after, a boy came thundering down the stairs, wearing a blue jacket and a red and white hat.
"Ash," Delia said, "this is your cousin Layla."
"Hey Layla." He said bluntly, not even making eye contact with me.
"Hey Ash," I greeted, extending a hand towards him, but not even getting a hint of a reply back.
"Ash, can we have a word in the kitchen a second?" His mother huffed, before dragging him out of the room.

I was left on my own with Vaporeon, but my curiosity got the better of me. I put my ear towards the hallway and try to listen to their conversation.
"Now, honey, what was that all about?" Delia asked, sounding more sympathetic than angry.
"I don't want her here Mom," he huffed at her. "I don't want her to know my secret."
"Really?" His Mom sighed. "That's what this is about? Come with me." She said sternly, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him back into the front room. I hopped away from the door and tried to act none the wiser.
"Right you two," she announced, glaring at us both back and forth, making her ponytail flick wildly. "Obviously there is some tension here, due to your respective...problems. So I figure it will be best-" she yanked down my shirt before I could react. "-if we get everything-" she pulled down Ash's pants. "-out in the open."

As I desperately try to pull my skirt back up, as my thick white diaper is the only thing covering my lower half, I look up and notice Ash is wearing an identical diaper.
"So that's why Mom sent me here." I gasped, looking at Ash shyly trying to hide his diaper.

"You're used to looking after a teen diapers."

No comments:

Post a Comment