Sunday 13 December 2015

Oh to be Young!: Chapter One

I awake to the sound of my mother bustling away in the bathroom cleaning. It's later than I planned to get up, I should have been ready by now, but we have to make the best of the cards we're dealt. It's time to start the plan.

I concentrate as hard as I can, gripping the duvet in anticipation, and then I feel it. It's a trickle at first, slowly dribbling down my pussy, but it soon becomes a torrent. A torrent of piss that is soaking through my panties and begins to drench my mattress. I can feel it spreading beneath me: the warmness. It's intoxicating and addictive. I don't know why I never tried it before. This, however, is just the first step in my plan.

My plan to get back in diapers.

I try my best not to touch myself there and then as I feel my pulse racing and the sickly scent of my pee invades my nostrils.

The next step in my plan would be all about my acting. I lay there in my own piss for a good 20 minutes with the duvet thrown back so that my mother would be able to see it easily. When she finally comes in, everything goes just as I want it to.

"Jess." My mother says quietly, but urgently as she gently shakes me out of my 'sleep'.
"Jess, honey, you've wet the bed."
I slowly stir out of my fake slumber, convincingly rubbing my eyes and groaning.
"What?"
"Jess, you've wet the bed." My mother repeats, pulling my duvet off me completely and stripping it down.
"What do you mean?" I ask before looking down at my soaking wet crotch and the dark, drenched pyjama bottom that are clinging to my thighs, butt and pussy. I gasp dramatically, and pretend to start crying.
"There there, sweetie." My mother calms me, rubbing my back reassuringly.
"We all have accidents from time to time, just get changed out of those wet pyjamas and have yourself a nice hot shower, OK?"
"Ok, Mom." I sniffle, waiting for her to leave and then peeling off my sopping wet clothing with a grin plastered across my face.
"That's how it's done, Jess." I whisper to myself with glee. I chuck my wet panties and bottoms into the basket in the corner. I take off my top and let my round, 34DD breasts stand freely on their own.

I look at myself in the mirror and let out a little giggle. My brown hair dances down my shoulders in subtle curls that stopped just on top of my soft, pink nipples. From there, my curvy body and toned stomach run down to two wide, childbearing hips that carry my big white booty. My ass isn't huge or chubby, but firm and peachy. And very soon, it will be diapered.

After I finish showering, I put a fresh set of clothes on, including a pretty pink bra with a matching thong that creeps up sexily between my cheeks. However, I know it won't be staying sexy for long...

After I'm dressed, I sit down at my computer. The best part about my plan will be documenting it as I go. I have thousands of followers on tumblr, and they want to know how my plan is going!

'Mom took the bait, she thinks I'm a bed wetter! Now I just need to keep the shenanigans up and I'll be in diapers in no time!' And along with that I post a picture of the piss stain on my mattress.

I submit the post and head straight downstairs to see my mother. She doesn't mention the incident at all as I make my breakfast, but I do notice my pissy wet clothing whizzing around in the washing machine. Now all I need to do is instigate phase two of my plan.
"Sweetie, do you want to give me a hand with moving this stuff out of the basement?" my mother asks as I see her heave a large cardboard box up the basement stairs. This is gonna be just too perfect.

"Yeah, no worries, Mom." I say chirpily, practically skipping down the stairs to assist her. I pick up one of the smaller boxes out of the dark, dank basement and make my way up the stairs with it. I cant hide the grin that's forming across my face; ear to ear.

As I reach the door leading into the hallway, I stop. It takes all my concentration, more so because I have to make it look involuntary, but in less than a few seconds, I feel the oh so beautiful trickle of golden liquid down the inside of my thigh, spilling into my thong first, and then pouring over and soaking into my jeans. I gasp as it happens. The sensation of the hot liquid against my pussy and tickling my ass cheeks is overwhelming. But I've still got a show to do, I've still got to convince Mom that this is a 'problem',not just a result of my own exhibitionism.
"Mom!" I holler down the hallway, pulling at my jeans to get a good look at the dark, wet patch that's slowly forming between my legs. My pee has finished running down the inside of my legs and is now forming in a small puddle on the floor.

My mum thunders down the stairs after throwing down the box that she brought up from the basement.
"Sweetie, what's the matter?" She gasps as she shoots around the corner to me. Her expression softens when she sees me, and she gives out a heavy sigh.
"Mom," I say, faking some deliciously convincing tears. "It happened again."

My mother takes me into her arms, a big affectionate hug, although I can feel she's awkwardly trying not to make close contact with me for fear of getting her own clothes covered in her daughter's piss.
"Sweetie, I know you probably don't want to hear this," she says, holding me at arms length by my shoulders and looking deeply into my eyes with regret. "But we're gonna have to take you to the doctor's about this."

Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment