Sunday 6 December 2015

Nurse Kate: Chapter Five

"What a naughty, silly little baby you are, Damon." Kate tutted as she placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Did you think I wouldn't find out? Did you think that somehow I wouldn't hear the plumbing shake throughout the entire house? And did it not occur to you that I might have you under surveillance whilst I'm looking after you?" She said, pointing up to a camera mounted in the top corner of the room.
"You're a silly little baby aren't you?" She laughed, stroking my cheek with her soft, gentle fingers. "But-" she added sharply, putting her hands on her hips. "-babies need to be punished when they're naughty, wouldn't you agree?"

I couldn't speak. I could feel my heart skipping in my chest and the redness flooding to my cheeks. She had so much control over me that escaping her clutches wasn't even worth thinking about. Without meaning to, I started to cry. Not a full on sob, but enough so that Kate could see the tears trickling down my cheeks.
"There there, baby." She cooed, taking me in her arms and pulling me into her ample bosom. My face was resting against the soft, supple flesh of her breasts.
"Now, mommy has thought of an appropriate punishment for you, but you have to be a big boy and take what's coming to you, you understand me?"

I nodded with a sniffle, enjoying the comfortable hideaway I had made in Kate's cleavage.
"There's a good boy." She smiled warmly.

"Now, as it has probably occurred to you, it is Sunday. Which means its Monday tomorrow, and you should have school. I was going to say you can get changed into your nappy when you get home, but as you betrayed me like you did just now, I think you can wear your nappies to school for a week and then see how much you want to disobey Mommy then!"

I withdrew my head from Kate's cleavage and looked at her in disgust.
"I can't wear these nappies to school at all, let alone for a week!"
"Well your internet history says otherwise. I think you'll like it." She laughed, sitting me down in my cradle and stroking my hair. She played with it between her fingers.
"But for talking back at mommy like that, I think baby needs another punishment."
I eyed her warily, and tried to hold a steady gaze. But my poker face soon wavered, and I cowered underneath Kate's domineering stare.

"I'm going to do to you what I used to do to my younger sister when she was naughty." Kate announced as she took a seat next to the crib. She took me harshly by the arm and pulled me over her lap.
"Take this like a man, Damon." She purred, stroking my little poofy butt and squeezing my cheeks in her hand. I could tell she loved the feel of my diaper against her hand, it made her feel so powerful over me.
"Now little baby Damon, I'm going to spank you. Nice and hard. Do you understand me?"

I started to wriggle under Kate's vice-like grip. I couldn't believe that such gentle hands, capable of being so soft and caring, could be so horrendously strong.
"This is what happens to naughty babies who don't listen to mommy."  She said with a delicious silkiness to her voice. I knew I was being punished, but I could still feel an erection growing in my diaper.
"Looks like baby is enjoying his punishment more than he lets on." She said, no doubt feeling my member pressing in between her thighs.

WHACK!

The sharp smack across my diapered butt made me yelp slightly, jumping under Kate's touch. She giggled, the giggle of a little girl, not a full grown woman. She drew her hand back again and slapped my ass again as hard as she could. I yelped again, already feeling my ass getting redder beneath my crinkly protection (in both senses of the word, it was offering me a little padding against Kate's onslaught!)

"Do you feel like you're learning a lesson, little baby?" Kate hissed through her teeth, right in my ear. I could feel her breath on my skin and it made me shudder. I felt so weak against her.

I was a teenage boy, and not a small boy at that. If I wanted to, I could pin this woman down and overpower her easily. But did I really want to? Either Kate was asserting a strong mental dominance over me that made me afraid to fight back, or I was enjoying this...

And both answers terrified me.

"Hmm..." Kate mused, as she looked over her prey, eyeing me like a prize she was about to consume. "I still feel baby doesn't realise the depth of what he did. He needs harsher punishment." She said matter of factly.

Without warning, Kate grabbed the back of my diaper by the waistband and gave it a sharp pull downwards, ripping it off my body and leaving me bent over her lap with my bare ass exposed to her.

"Yes..." She laughed mischievously.

WHACK!

"...much better." She said as she rubbed her hand against the slowly emerging red hand print on my bare backside.

Tears were running down my cheeks now, and dripping onto Kate's outer thigh as she administered another WHACK! To my behind.
"Please, Kate! Please stop!" I cried as she started to rub his behind again.

"Oh no, little man." She said darkly, whispering in my ear again. "Did you forget to call me 'mommy' again?"

Kate continued to rub her hand up and down my butt, caressing it, soothing the soft sting of her spanking that she had so expertly administered.
I gasped as Kate slid her hand up to my balls and lightly cradled them in her hand.
"Don't. Ever. Use my name again." She growled as she squeezed my balls in her hand, making me squeal and writhe under her touch; under her dominance. I could feel an aching sickness rising in my stomach from the pain.

"I own you, little boy." Kate said, giving me a sharp tug on the testicles.

"And don't you ever forget it."

No comments:

Post a Comment