Tuesday 3 May 2016

Nurse Kate (Chapter Seven)

The next morning I felt beyond refreshed, but as I awakened fully the realisation set into me that I'd have to go to school today in a nappy. I could pretend that it wasn't going to happen; that I would have some choice in the matter, but I'd accepted now that when you're in Nurse Kate's care, you don't get a choice.

"Good morning my little baby Damon." Kate cooed at me as she came down the stairs into the basement that was my nursery. She was  wearing her usual nursing outfit, but as she came down and her skirt rode up I could see she was sporting a pair or bright green satin panties. She obviously wanted me to notice. She liked toying with me like that. 
"Are you ready for your big day?" She asked me with genuine excitement on her face.
"Yes, Mommy." I said obediently, and my voice didn't falter. I was trying my best to keep Kate on the sweet side, so I couldn't afford any slip ups.
"Aww, aren't you a good little baby?" she smiled, spreading her red lips across her perfect, marble skin. The woman was a work of art. And if she hadn't already diapered and humiliated me I'd have tried to make a move on her, no doubt. 

"Come on then, sweetie." She said as she pulled down the rails of the crib. "Let's get you ready for school."

It didn't take long for Kate to get me ready, and by the time she was done I realised quite how obvious the bulge of my crinkly, puffy Tena slip maxi was. I was wearing a standard pair of black trousers and my school jumper, but anyone with a set of eyes would be able to see the bulge sticking out from my butt. 

Once I walked around the room a little bit I also noticed that the crinkling sound was beyond loud. My only hope would be if I moved when the class was being loud so they were less likely to notice.

"Don't you look cute." She cooed as she straightened out my jumper and gave my diapered butt a little pat. Kate stretched her arms around me and brought me into a warm embrace, forcing my face into her waiting cleavage. Suddenly all my troubles were forgotten and the only thing that existed was her two glorious breasts engulfing me.

*

Before I stepped out the door, I took a deep breath. This was absolute madness. A few days ago, I was just discovering new levels of my fetish. I had just ordered my first nappies and was ready to experiment. Privately, on my own. And yet here I was being domineered by a sexy nanny who was now forcing me to go to school in a diaper. I would almost definitely be discovered. 

"Bye sweetie." Kate winked before nudging me out the door onto the driveway to my enormous house. And suddenly I was stuck out there in the big wide world, in a diaper...

The walk to school was cringeworthy. There was no telling who knew my secret and who didn't, so I just had to assume that everyone was aware. I felt like such a baby. The only thing that could have made this worse was if Kate had of banged a pacifier in my mouth before she sent me on my way.

Surprisingly, as the day unfolded I was left pretty untouched. I wasn't a popular kid by any stretch of the imagination. I was quite a solitary character who faded into the background instead of standing in the limelight. That social status was proving advantageous today, as nobody was looking for the background kid, and especially not checking out the background kid's ass.

"I've never seen you around here before." A girl said as she sat down next to me at the lunch table, startling me as I had been eating alone until then. She wasn't any girl either, she was a pretty girl. She had shoulder length brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes and a bosom that strained against her jumper, looking ready to burst free.

"I'm not a very noticeable guy." I chuckled nervously, wondering why this girl was even giving me the time of day. 
"Well I think you're cute." She smiled. Her cheeks had a warm, rosey hint to them that made me feel all fuzzy inside and put at ease. 
"What's your name?" She asked innocently, however I was acutely aware of the diaper between my legs as I was talking to this beautiful young girl.
"Damon Love." I said unsurely, my voice jumping a little in a typical case of teenage anxiety. 
"That's a lovely name." She smiled, emphasising the 'love' in 'lovely' "I'm Danni." She replied. "I think I'm in the year below you, right?" 

I nodded in response. 
"Yeah," she continued. ". I hope it's cool that we're hanging out though,  even though I'm younger than you, yeah?"
"Yeah!" I said, maybe too enthusiastically. "Yeah it's no problem at all." 
I wasn't exactly a hit with the ladies, so I decided to take this opportunity by the horns. 
"Hey, what are you doing after school?"

The moment I had uttered the words I desperately wanted to shove them back in my mouth.
"Nothing," she answered nonchalantly, "you wanna walk me home? We can take the long way if you want." She said sweetly, putting her hands together, which forced her breasts together a little.

I'd never agreed to anything faster in my life. I'd never heard of Danni before, nor even seen her. But suddenly she was my only focus. What if she became my girlfriend? God, that would be incredible. Not even the thought of going back home to Kate could dampen my spirits. 

The rest of my lessons were a blur. I finished off the day with maths and science before sprinting to school gate, where I had agreed to meet Danni. 
"Right on time." She laughed as she came out of the gate, her plaid skirt swinging back and forth as she went. She was wearing black pantyhose that slid beautifully up her legs. 

We walked and talked for a while. I told her a little about me, and she told me a little about her. I tried to keep the conversation fluid and loud, so as to cover up the sound of my puffy diaper butt as we went. 

"This is my stop, Damon. Thank you for walking me." She said as she leant forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt myself blush. 
"Before we go, I just have a quick question and I hope you don't find it too personal..."

"...are you wearing a diaper?"

No comments:

Post a Comment