Saturday 14 May 2016

Nurse Kate (Chapter Eight)

"Are you wearing a diaper?"


My heart stopped in my chest as I tried to process the question. I'd thought I'd been stealthy for the entire day, but apparently my diaper was more visible than I'd previously thought. 
"Don't worry," she added, trying to calm me down. She put her hands on my shoulders and stared at me invitingly with her crystal blue eyes. "It's not noticeable or anything, I just look for these things because my sister's old boyfriend was incontinent. I can't help but try and notice it in public." She laughed, maybe realising quite how strange that sounded.
I didn't say anything, but instead checked over my shoulders and then showed her the slither of Tena slip maxi that peeked over my trousers. She giggled a little when she saw it, and that made me smile nervously.
"Damon that's the cutest thing I've ever seen." She said, and it didn't seem to be a lie. Sure, being called cute wasn't 'great', but it sure beat being called disgusting or a loser.
"Well, I'd best be on my way home." She said before kissing me on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, diaper boy." She said with a wink before heading into her house and shutting the door behind her. 

I meanwhile was left stood on the sidewalk like a complete fool. My mouth was hanging open in disbelief. So much happened so quickly! I mean, sure it was bad that Danni had noticed my diaper, but she didn't seem to care at all. She even called me 'diaper boy'! Even though I found it embarrassing, in my heart it was still my fetish. And the words 'diaper boy' dripping off her tongue like that sent a shiver down my spine. 

It was quite a long walk home. I had been so distracted by Danni that I wandered a good couple of miles away from where my house was. When I finally got there, Kate was at the door ready to greet me. 
"Good afternoon, my little baby." She cooed as I walked through the door. She had ditched her nurses uniform and was wearing a modest little plaid summer dress with red and blue hatching. "I hope you haven't tried sneaking out of your diaper today." She warned me. And before I had a chance to even fully get through the door, she un-clipped my belt and yanked my trousers down around my ankles, leaving me stood in the doorway in nothing but my shirt and puffy Tena slip maxi. 

Kate peered closely at my diaper, looking for any signs that I'd been slipping out of it, any signs that I had redone the tabs. 
"Hmm..." She said, as though not entirely convinced. "It looks like it hasn't been tampered with. But why is it dry as a bone, baby?" She asked, grabbing my balls through the front of the diaper and giving them a squeeze. "Why does baby have the nerve to turn up at his Mommy's house in a bone dry diaper?"
"I'm sorry, Mommy." I said, reverting back into the scared, meek baby that Kate had taught me to be. 

Kate looked at me with something between intimidation and pleasure. Her harsh eyes relaxed and she pulled me in close to her ample chest. 
"I can't stay mad at my little baby boy." She said as she stroked my hair and forced my face against the exposed soft flesh of her cleavage.
"Since baby is making such good progress in the last few days, I've arranged a little surprise for him!" She smiled, whilst leading me towards the lounge. As we walked she peeled off the rest of my school clothes and in place put a way too small pale-blue t-shirt that exposed my belly. 
"But first, baby is going to have to wet his nappy like a good boy." She added as she patted the front of my diaper. In the interest of keeping Kate happy with me, and the curiosity of what my surprise might be, I relaxed all my muscles and began to feel the pee flood into my diaper that I had been holding all day. 
"There's a good baby." Kate smiled as she kept her hand on the front of my diaper and felt it inflate under her touch. I was almost springing a boner at the sensation of my diaper flooding whilst Kate was feeling it. She was really getting a kick out of this whole 'mommy' thing. The only thing that was confusing me, was that my mother sent Nurse Kate to get rid of my affliction. Right now she only seemed to be encouraging it! 

"Now, if you'll follow me into the front room, Baby Damon, it's time for your surprise." Kate beckoned me as I waddled behind her in just my ill fitting t-shirt. I was feeling a little giddy. What surprise did Kate have in store? She said that I had been a good boy. Did she mean it? Maybe she was going to let me watch TV or play my PS4! 

"Well, Kate, the treatment certainly does look intense." My mother laughed as she sat on the sofa next to my sister. The two of them looked on at me in my wet Tena and tiny shirt and saw me for the first time, like the baby I truly was.

It felt like reality had slapped my face when I entered the living room. The squelch of my freshly wet nappy echoed through the cavernous hallways of the house; there was no hiding this from anyone. I didn't know when my mother had been planning on coming back, but I had no idea it was going to be so soon. And did she really have to bring Freya with her?
"Thank you very much, Mrs. Love." Kate smiled warmly. "Damon's responding very well to the treatment I think. As discussed, this will not only help his fetish, but also his behaviour towards women, especially you."

My mother nodded, while I shuffled nervously in my diaper, making it squish up a little. My sister however sat there with a sour, pissed-off look on her face. Clearly mother had upset her somehow. 
"I was actually hoping that I could increase your funding." Mother added, raising an inquisitive eyebrow to Kate. 
"Raise my funding? What for?" 

My mother turned to Freya with an evil glint in her eye. 
"I'd like to enroll my daughter as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment