Sunday 13 September 2015

Nurse Kate: Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I stare at her in disbelief.
“Mother sent you to get rid of my ‘affliction’? There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. Me.”
Kate nods in response, trying and failing to hide her smirk. She stands up and leans forward, giving me a close-up view of view of her ample cleavage.
“I’m sure…” She said, putting a hand on my shoulder. “…that you’ll come to appreciate my help, Damon.”
I sat awkwardly on the edge of the couch, my eyes flicking from her face to her cleavage. Her beautiful, soft, pale breasts dangled in front of my face, and somehow without my say so, I found myself nodding.
"Good." She said sharply, returning to her seat and looking me up and down.
"One thing you're going to find out very quickly during my stay, Damon, is that everything will be easier if you just smile and say 'yes'."

SOON AFTER THE agreement is struck, I find Kate is taking me down to the basement. Well, one of the basements. There's quite a few of them in our house.
"Now, Damon," she says as she leads me along the corridor to the basement entryway. I feel uncomfortable that she's leading me around my own house, but I brush the feelings off. Something tells me I'll have more to worry about than her leading me around the house.
"Welcome to your new room, Damon." She smiles as she flicks on the light to the basement. When I see what arrangement before me, my heart sinks, but skips a beat all in the same breath.

The basement has been cleared of its original, depressing design, and is now full to the brim with nursery items and toys. In the corner is a white set of shelves filled to the brim with diapers of every shape, size and thickness.

My mind is swirling with thoughts, both good and bad. Is Kate out of her mind? How could my mother possibly have agreed to this?
"What do you think?" Nurse Kate asks, gesturing towards the diapers, changing table and adult sized cot in the corner. "Your mother spared no expense in financing this venture of mine."
"Mother paid for all this?" I gasp. Why the hell is she funding this mad woman's sick fantasy?
"She was very forthcoming with the money, in fact." Kate says smugly, grinning. "Let me give you the low-down on what's going to happen here, Damon. That way, you'll probably understand a little better."

Kate led me over to the crib and pulled down the bars on it, gesturing me to sit down. I sat beside her.
"You see, Damon, your fetish is not a rare one. It's very common, in fact. To escape to ones younger years is more often than not a mechanism to forget your life at the moment. You don't like being an adult, plain and simple. But it goes beyond that," she said crossing one leg over the other. "Most fetishists unconsciously work on a 'binge and purge' system. They'll feel ashamed about their love for diapers, and so won't touch them at all for long periods of time. However, after a certain amount of time they find the craving becomes too much. They get diapers by any means and will use them in excess for a short amount of time. Then they'll naturally feeling ashamed about what they've done and naturally return to never using them until they repeat the cycle again."
"So you're saying I'm an addict?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Well," she says with a grin, "it's my job to find out."

Kate takes me by the hand and leads me over to the changing table in the corner.
"Don't even try and fight me, Damon," she says surely, looking into my eyes with a steady, mocking gaze. "Your mother has given me permission to treat you however I like, as long as I get the job done."

Without warning, Kate shoves me harshly against the changing table and forces me up onto it. I struggle, but I'm not match for her at all. She pins me down before cuffing my hands and feet to the corners of the table, leaving me completely immobile except for my hips and head.
"Now, a baby isn't complete without his nappy now, is he?" She coos, reaching behind her and pulling an 'Aww so Cute' diaper out from the shelves. It's thick, padded and covered from top to bottom in pink teddy bear pattern that makes me feel about 3 inches tall when she shows it to me. I've never been so embarrassed I my life.

She puts the diaper down next to my head before producing a knife from underneath the table. What the hell is she thinking?! I panic, and begin to yank and pull at my shackles, but to no avail. The leather pinches the skin of my wrists.
"You won't be needing these anymore." She grins evilly before slicing up my jeans and shirt and throwing them in the trash.
"And you especially won't be needing these..." She giggles, and she plays with the waistband of my boxers before slowly, gleefully dragging the knife not a centimetre above my penis. I try to stay as still as possible, but I can't stop myself shaking in fear beneath her terrifying, but expert touch. She's holding the cards here. She has the control.

"That's it, little baby." She says, ripping my shredded boxers out from beneath me. "You won't be seeing grown up clothes for a long, long time."
I whimper a little, without quite meaning to. Any kind of dignity I held with this woman before now had been obliterated, and not only because of my tiny, 2 inch flaccid penis.
"Looks like baby boy has got a baby dick!" She laughed as she gave my penis a flick. I wince in pain, but notice it becomes semi-erect under that split second of her touch. Blood flushes to my cheeks as well. I feel like this girl is analysing me with a microscope.

"Well, baby," she says, putting her hands on her hips and looking me up and down like a piece of meat. "We'd best get this diaper on you."

The very word sends shivers down my spine and sets about a tingling in my thighs. This will be the first diaper I've worn (that fits me) since I was a baby, and the excitement of that isn't lost on me, not at all. But I had no idea in my mind that I would be having my first adult diapers put on me by someone else, who also had me shackled to a changing table.

Kate took the diaper in her hand, and was slow and tender as she unfolded it in her hands. It was enormous! Enough to wrap the entirety of my butt and crotch with room to spare.

She put the diaper beneath my legs and then pushed it beneath my butt. I raised my hips as she went, and shivered at the feel of her soft hands against my rear, followed by the ridiculously thick, soft padding of the diaper that was now in place beneath me.
"There's a good baby." She cooed quietly, as she reached beneath the table and produced some baby powder. She sprinkled it over my crotch and butt before the moment of truth.

Kate pulled the front of the diaper up and over my crotch, and taped it up tight. The feeling was beyond sensational. I felt like I'd been taken back to my infantile days and I was no more than a year old again.
"How does that feel, baby boy?" She asked with a devilish smile. She was getting so much enjoyment out of this.
I hold my tongue and don't give her the satisfaction of my response. As much as this is a fantasy of mine, to have it performed for real is embarrassing, and scary. I don't want to encourage this woman any more than I have to.

"Let's clarify some ground rules..." She mutters.

THUMP

Kate slams her fist against my diapered crotch, right into my balls. I yelp out in pain and pull against my bonds.
"If you do not answer me when I talk to you, this is going to be much more unpleasant than it needs to be. Understood?"

I shake my head up and down for fear of another punch to the balls.

"Good, I think my baby boy is ready for his first lesson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment