Wednesday 19 August 2015

Nurse Kate: Chapter Two

Chapter Two

“Do you care to tell me what’s going on, Damon?” Mother says with a horribly icy stare. I should probably explain a few things.
My mother is the most prudish, the most horrifically stuck up woman that you would ever wish to meet. So when she happens to stumble across your big box of diapers, you know you’re in for a storm.

I was speechless. Gobsmacked. How the hell did this happen? The box was meant to turn up, it would be given to me, and all would be well. I should be in diapered heaven right now!
“Speak to me, Damon.” She hissed, keeping her eyes firmly on me. “I want an explanation.”

“I…” I stuttered. “I…why did you open my b-box?”
“Well, Damon.” She said sharply. “When a box arrives at my door, with the name ‘D. Love’ on it, I’m rather likely to assume it’s for me, aren’t I?”

Shit. ‘D. Love’ is my mother’s name as well as mine. Her first name is Diana. Fuck! Why didn’t I think of that?
“Somehow, I don’t think this is where your problems end, Damon.” She says, taking a sheet of paper out of the bottom of the box. She reads it out to me.

“Dear Diaper Lover, thank your for making your order with ‘Aww so Cute’ We hope you enjoy these diapers and make further orders with us in future.”

She screws the paper up in a ball and throws it on the floor.
“So that’s what you are, is it? A diaper lover?” She spits the words at me, like they’re poison on the end of her tongue.

Mother looks over at my desk; at my laptop.
“Give me your laptop.” She says bluntly, with no hint of emotion in her eyes. The lack of sympathy on her face scares me, so I hand her my laptop.

“I’m going to have a little look on here.” She says. “And if I don’t like what I see…”

“…You’re in for a world of trouble, young man.”

*

The rest of my Sunday I spend on edge. I see mother a couple of times downstairs, in the lounge on my laptop. I don’t know what it is she’s looking at, but I know it isn’t good. Every now and then she casts an evil look my way and writes something down in a notepad. All I know for sure is, I know exactly what kind of stuff is in my internet history…

From what I can gather, Mother hasn’t said anything to Freya. Father is away on business at the moment, so I doubt she’s said anything to him. I mean, how would you explain that to someone? You’re son loves to dress up in baby clothes, how d’ya fancy that?

It’s not until the next morning that things really begin to escalate. And boy, do they escalate.
WHEN I GO downstairs the next morning, everything feels a little…strange. The house is too quiet. Despite only having three residents and two staff, you can normally feel the hustle and bustle of the place. But it’s deadly quiet. Silent.

I head into the lounge, stepping carefully as though the floor will crumble beneath me if I don’t tread lightly enough.
“Good morning, Damon.”

I hear an unfamiliar voice as I open the door to the lounge. I jump, and turn to see a young woman. She can’t be any older than her early twenties. She has long brown hair, put up into a pony tail and soft features covered very lightly with a little blush and some mascara.
However it’s not her face that confused me. It’s her uniform.

A nurses uniform…

“Please, Damon.” She says softly. “Take a seat.” She gestures at the seat opposite her. I look at her unsurely.
“Umm…” I sit tentatively on the edge of the seat. “Who are you?”
Her smile broadens, but I’m a little unsure about her still.
“Haha,” she laughs. “It’s natural for you to feel a little uneasy. You don’t know me, after all.”
“You still haven’t told me.” I say, without meaning for the words to come out quite so sharply.
“My name is Kate.” She says. “More specifically, Nurse Kate. Your mother sent for me.”
“She sent for you?” I laugh frantically. “What does that even mean?”

She grins his way, but then composes herself and straightens her face.
“Well, your mother brought a little…issue to my attention.” She says as she gets out the notebook that mother was writing in last night. A shiver runs down my spine.

“I’ve been studying your mother’s notes this morning.” She says with a little smirk. “She made lists of all the websites, all the different videos you’d been watching, that she thought were worthy of noting.”

Kate flicked through the notebook, raising her eyebrows here and there as though impressed.
“Well, somebody certainly has some…peculiar interests.” She smirked my way. “Girls messing their diapers, girls pissing their diapers, Girls face-sitting with diapers on? You are a naughty boy, aren’t you?” She grins slyly my way.

I couldn’t say anything. What was I supposed to say?
“I’m… I’m sorry?” I wasn’t sure what else to add other than that.
“You’re sorry?” she laughed in disbelief. “What is there to be sorry about? You’re a baby. You like to wear diapers, you like to see girls in diapers. You’re a baby and a pervert and a dirty little boy, aren’t you, Damon?”

“Were you really sent here by my mother?” I ask unsurely. This woman seems a bit unorthodox for my mother’s taste. I’m not even sure if she’s a real nurse.



“Your mother and sister and gone away for a little while.” She says, putting the notepad aside and shuffling forward on the chair slightly. “And have left you in my care for the time being. I’ve been employed to rid you of your…” She looks me up and down and smiles. “…affliction.”

No comments:

Post a Comment