Saturday 25 June 2016

Nurse Kate (Chapter 9)

Freya looked up from her phone, and the expression on her face was absolutely priceless.
"Excuse me?" She asked venomously as she heard my mother's insane suggestion.
"Don't rope me up in this shit. It's Damon who's got the creepy baby fetish."
"Yes, that may be true." My mother agreed. "But you're the least responsible child I've ever known, Freya. Your attitude stinks, you talk back and you don't know how to take responsibility and act like an adult."
"I'm not joining Damon in his freaky diaper summer camp." Freya laughed, casting a glance my way and looking me up and down. I shuffled nervously from foot to foot, making my nappy squelch and squish.
"I mean look at the state of that!" She said, pointing at me accusingly. I had nothing else to do but let her. After all, I didn't want to be in this position either.
"Well, Freya, if you don't take part in this programme as well, then I won't be letting you use the car this summer, will I?"
"Mom you can't do that!" Freya squealed, her mouth hanging open in surprise. Her eyes were glistening wet with tears.
"I can and I will, Freya. And believe me, I have more ways of ruining your summer than that." She said sternly. "Nurse Kate has assured me that Damon's rehab is working, over only a short few days. She reckons she can sort out your attitude as well. I'm more than happy to pay her." Mom said as she turned her nose up and looked over at Kate approvingly. Kate looked practically wet at the idea of having me AND my sister at her mercy.
"Mom, please don't do this." Freya gasped in disbelief and shock as she came to terms with what she would be signed up for. She gave another grim look my way, at what her reality would soon be.
"Most of your clothes are still upstairs." Mom said without a hint of emotion for Freya's plight. "Nurse Kate, I'll wire you some funds over as soon as I can to cover the cost of another 'student'?"
Nurse Kate nodded approvingly, looking at Freya hungrily, eager to have another person at her mercy.
"For you, Mrs. Love, I'll even give a discount."
"Splendid Kate." Mom nodded happily, no doubt happy to have both children out of sight and out of mind, and in the care of such a 'dedicated' babysitter. "Do keep me in contact as to how the children are doing."

And my mother walked out of the room just like that. Cold, heartless and with such a stony expression that I could have sworn she was made out of granite.

The next few minutes were awkward to say the least. Freya sat there gobsmacked that her own mother would sell her out like that.
"I can't fucking believe her." Freya said, mouth still agape. "I can't believe she's just sold me like that."
"I'm sorry Fr-" I tried to console her.
"I didn't ask for your fucking opinion, you little nappy wearing freak. This is all your fault anyway." She spat angrily at me. I stood there meekly in my nappy as she squared up to me, her eyes bleary with tears.
"If you hadn't given in to your freakish little dick's desires and bought a box of nappies for mom to find, then I would still have my summer, and you wouldn't be stood there looking like some fucking Rugrats reject."

I didn't say anything. When Freya was angry, she was best left to vent it all out and then she'd be thinking straight again. But Kate didn't give her any such chance.
"No, no, no, Freya." Kate said as she grabbed Freya sharply by the ear and dragged her quickly over to the sofa. "This kind of behaviour just won't do."
"What do you think you're doing?" Freya squealed as Kate sat down on the sofa and put Freya over her knee. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My sister was big. Not fat, but she was tall like a supermodel, with an ample bosom and thick, strong thighs. Yet somehow, this averaged size nurse was overpowering my 20 year old sister by nothing but holding her ear.

Freya was bent over Nurse Kate's knee now, and if I knew nurse Kate, I knew what was coming now.
"I want you to tell me what you've done wrong, Miss Love." Nurse Kate said sternly with a voice like a sharp bark.
"I haven't done anything wrong." Freya whimpered as she squirmed in Kate's grasp. But somehow Kate kept her in place. Every now and then she gave her a sharp jab in a spot on her back that seemed to make Freya's movements weaker. She was using her pressure points, that's how she was controlling her.
"I want you to tell me what you've done wrong, Ms. Love, and apologise for it." Nurse Kate said as she pulled up my sister's skirt, exposing her frilly pink panties that she was wearing underneath. I felt like I should look away, but my eyes were fixated on this spectacle.

Nurse Kate shook her head, and then gave Freya a sharp swat against her behind. The cracking noise echoed throughout the hallways of the house, as did Freya's terrified little Yelp. She started wriggling again, but Kate gave her another sharp prod in the back, making her go limp again. It was so bizzare to see my sister being subdued like this.
"You have another opportunity to apologise Freya." Freya was whimpering now. Fresh, hot tears were running down her face and her cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment.
"I'm sorry, ok!"

CRACK!

Kate smacked her ass harshly again. It jiggled a little when she did. My sister had a good sized ass.
"I said I'm sorry!!" Freya shouted in pain.
"What are you sorry for?" Nurse Kate asked sternly as she rubbed Freya's sore behind gently.
"I'm sorry for talking badly to you, Damon and my Mom." She said reluctantly, just to avoid another spanking.

Kate smiled, as she continued rubbing Freya's ass softly through her pink frilly panties.
"Holy shit..." I said under my breath. Kate had already beaten my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment