Sunday 31 January 2016

Nurse Kate: Chapter Six

After receiving my brutal spanking, Kate re-diapered me and tucked me up into bed. It was a little closer to bed time now, but still nowhere near. I had spent most of my day tucked up in a bed that I had no intention of using for hours.
"Now you be good, baby boy." Kate smiled as she made her way up and out of the basement. Her Nurses uniform had ridden up a little, so I could see right up her skirt, and the silky pink panties she was wearing underneath.

As she left I noticed she had left behind a baby bottle for me filled with milk. I hadn't had a drink in quite a while now, and I felt safe drinking it, given that I'd just relieved myself not half an hour ago.

The bars of my crib had been pulled up, but I could still reach through them and grab the bottle. I didn't want to untuck the blankets that Kate had put around me, or she might get suspicious that I had got out of my crib.
I placed my lips around the nipple and sucked eagerly from the bottle. The milk was warm and creamy. Despite thinking I had only taken a few sips from the bottle, I realised that I'd actually finished the whole thing. About a litre of it in total.

"That's better." I gasped after downing the whole thing. After that, I took a moment to just appreciate the situation I was in. I was sat in an adult sized crib, in an adult sized diaper, with a sexy nurse looking after me and punishing me when I was bad. It seemed like a dream; an absolute fantasy. And yet, it was tainted by the fact that my mother set all these wheels in motion. Everything that was happening, right now, was caused by her finding out about my fetish. She had probably told Freya by now, and the thought of my sister seeing me in this position was embarrassing beyond belief.

I spent a good couple of hours sat there just thinking before I felt a horrible twinge in my gut.
"Uhhh..." I groaned, suddenly feeling my bladder shrink and the pressure within it increase. I needed to pee so bad.
"That's the ticket, baby." I heard Kate say as she walked nonchalantly down the basement stairs. "I know what that face means. That face means the laxatives are working their magic, doesn't it?"

She had been watching me this whole time. She spiked me with laxatives in the milk and now not even my pride was going to be able to stop me pissing myself like a little baby boy.
"I know baby didn't want to wet his nappy for me, so mommy had to take some extra action. A baby should know his place. And babies wet their nappies, whether they want to or not."

I felt so beaten. So cheated and beaten and babyish. Kate knew she was going to get her way. She knew that whether I liked it or not, I'd end up sat before her, in my crib, waiting for my nappy to be changed.

I could feel the pressure building in my bladder. The laxatives were beginning to take effect and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't hold against the torrent that was coming.
"This is what you get, baby boy." She giggled as she walked over to the crib and leant over, exposing a generous amount of her cleavage over her pastel blue nurse uniform. A little of her dark blue bra was showing too. "This is what you get for thinking that you can beat me at this."

She pushed down hard on my stomach and that was it. There was no holding back now. I felt my bladder suddenly give way and a stream of piss shot into my diaper. I could hear it, coupled with the crinkle of the material as I fidgeted in my crib. Nurse Kate smiled at me with glee as she pulled back my blanket and watched my nappy fill with pee and turn a light yellow colour.
"There's a good boy." She grinned. I could feel the material billowing out and expanding between my thighs, becoming heavy with the weight of my piss.

"Good baby." She said in a hushed voice as she rubbed the front of my saturated diaper that looked like it was ready to blow at any second. Small droplets of moisture were beginning to form on the outside of the plastic front. I lay down in the crib with a sigh, exhausted and ashamed. "Baby really had a lot to drink, didn't he?"

In reality I hadn't had that much to drink, but given that I'd cut my pissing short earlier when I thought Kate was going to catch me, I probably had a lot leftover in the tank. The laxative had completely drained me dry, and my diaper was ridiculously heavy and bloated between my thighs.
"Come on, little baby." She teased as she pulled down the rails of the crib. "It's time to get you in a fresh diapee, I think!"

Kate lead me over to changing table in the corner. I couldn't help but waddle, given the amount of liquid I was holding between my legs, and I couldn't help but smile as little as my diaper squelched and crinkled as I walked.
"I think baby enjoys this a little more than he's letting on." Kate giggled, sitting me down on the changing table with a soggy squelch from my nappy.
"There's a good boy, now lie down for Mommy, baby Damon."

The change was relatively quick. She pulled back the tabs, slid out the nappy (which was full to the brim!) and chucked it into the diaper pail next to the table. Her hands moved quickly and deftly, and before long Kate had me all wiped up clean and back in a fresh diaper, which felt unusually crisp and light compared to the bulky, soggy one that I had just been wearing.

"There we go, little one." She smiled warmly, almost affectionately, as she tucked me back up in my crib for bed.
"I'll see you in the morning for your first day of school in a nappy." She cooed before making her way back upstairs.

My heart sank as the realisation set in that I'd have to try and go to school in a diaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment